Tuesday 13 July 2021

HIM

 


Though He spite me

Yet will I seek Him


Though I'm hungry of earthily food

Yet will I cleave on Him more


My foot hath held His path

His way will I not declined


On Him shall I wait all my appointed time

For my change lies in His closet 


For He holdeth the knees of feeble

And strengthen the weaken hands


One thing have I desire, 

And that will I seek wholeheartedly;


"That I may abode His present forever-

Beholding the beauty of his influence"


Then would my soul found peace 

And my heart be rejoiced


Then would I come into satisfaction 

Having known the secrets of wisdom.


©™ Babalola Ademola S.

(iamHERITAGE)

+2348133641380


No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S A CALL TO SERVICE; DIST. SEN. YAASIR REVEALED AS HE ROLLED OUT APPRECIATION

"It is a call to service, not for frivolity, and we will not betray your trust" Yesterday, being the 28th day of August 2024, I em...