Friday 16 July 2021

ALLIANCE



This is the path I've chosen

It's divine in its course

This way I long to go

Till I reached the climax of it dept


The fellowship and alliance

The intimacy of his fellowship

The presence of his intimacy

That aura saturating His presence



This I long to venture in_

I haven't even started,

Don't criticize yet for I won't stop_

Not till He become full of me.


What sayeth ye,

Yes this is the path I've chosen

Such a one to impact

As a carrier of his influence.


Not, 'till I carries his identity

Without introduction I served as witness

Even in suffering, just the grace

To say no in temptation


To know him

As entering close partnership with him

He took over me to become his likeness

The dept as it was in the first beginning


©™ Babalola A. Stephen

(iamHERITAGE)

+2348133641380

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S A CALL TO SERVICE; DIST. SEN. YAASIR REVEALED AS HE ROLLED OUT APPRECIATION

"It is a call to service, not for frivolity, and we will not betray your trust" Yesterday, being the 28th day of August 2024, I em...