Monday 5 June 2023

MMI Vol. 19

 Monday Morning Intonation (MMI Vol 19)


Good Morning and Welcomes to MMI Vol 19

Last week, I started my emphasis fully on Productivity, this I have started with a reference in Episode 17 where I laid my emphasis submitting that "you should focused your priorities on what will contributes greatly to your growth and personal development".

In episode 18 as well, I emphasis that "There is an un-separated nexus between your proficiency and the results you are commanding as your results is directly proportional to the level of skills you have mastered."

In continuation; Things will comes to you only when you attained a stage in your proficiency, there are some doors that will not open to you unless you have attained some certain stage of proficiency irrespective of your gift, even if you have the talent, it will not be effective, so God too will not gives you what you won't be able to access.




If you hunger for a greater stage of productivity or visibility, work on yourself and not just sit down kowtowed in prayer. It takes learning, working on necessary aspect of our lives for us to command some results we really wants.

Above every other things I've said I'll motion myself after this year is Personal Development, I've got to understand that to change what happens around me, I needs to work upon my inside and changes what happens in me, and I'm dedicated to this, and sincerely, I have been experiencing quantum leap.

Great productivity doesn't start from achieving greatness, it start from you working on yourself, things will comes for you on its own only when you qualifies for it.

This week, may God prosper your hands and direct your footsteps to attain greatness, go out there and be productive. Good Morning and Happy New Week and Happy New Month.

Emphasis: Great productivity doesn't start from achieving greatness, it start from you working on yourself, things will comes for you easily when you qualifies for it.

~ Ademola Stephen, BABALOLA
#iamHERITAGE
#iSpeakLife

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S A CALL TO SERVICE; DIST. SEN. YAASIR REVEALED AS HE ROLLED OUT APPRECIATION

"It is a call to service, not for frivolity, and we will not betray your trust" Yesterday, being the 28th day of August 2024, I em...