Saturday 3 June 2023

FUTMINNA SUG 12TH SENATE: ELECTED SENATE PRESIDENT REITERATE COMMITMENT, APPRECIATES SUPPORT.

OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
STUDENTS’ REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL.
Federal University of Technology Minna
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
APPRECIATION MESSAGE


"To whom much is given," it is quoted "much is equally expected."

Yesterday, at the In-House Election, I officially received the mandate to serve as the 12th Senate President of the Federal University of Technology, Minna SUG Student Representative Council, this is not a roll-on opportunity, it is a well-contested feat of ideology, diplomacy, and capability.

Winning this election wouldn't have been possible if not for the support I have received, mentioning of names will not suffice to amount the gratitude I felt and how appreciative I'm, I am not taking it for granted, thank you for believing in me and allowing me to pilot the affairs of our SUG 12th Senate, it is a privilege, and I will not fail you.

To my counterpart, the election has come and gone, but our relationship remains, you're a strong opponent and a worthy candidate to contest with. Don't forget, this is our Union, let's take it to greater heights together.

To my fellow Senators, you took the most important part in this, giving me the mandate to lead the 12th Senate House of the Student Representative Council of our Student's Union is a privilege I will never take for granted, I assure you that you will never regret making this choice.

To the Student Union Executives led by Comr. Busari Ibrahim Olamide, be rest assured of our diplomatic engagement, this is a union, and we will not deviate from its laid down template, the Legislative Arms under my leadership will be well taken care of, and we extend our warmest hands of cooperation.

Thank you once again, we will stay committed.




SENATOR AGBAJE IBRAHIM
12th Senate President, SUGSRC '22/23
Federal University of Technology, Minna. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations 💐
    It is a well deserved honor, cheers to better greatness

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A CALL TO SERVICE; DIST. SEN. YAASIR REVEALED AS HE ROLLED OUT APPRECIATION

"It is a call to service, not for frivolity, and we will not betray your trust" Yesterday, being the 28th day of August 2024, I em...