Monday 28 June 2021

OUR ABODE (Psalmist Poem)


Thy Name -

Is a strong tower -

Righteous cleave unto it -

And was saved. 


In all generations;

Thou hast been our dwelling place. 

Our Soul;

Desirest only thy presence. 


Thou saith;

"Seek Ye My Face"

My heart uttered in responds ;

"Thy Face O' Lord, Will I Seek"


Then we becomes a generation, 

Of them that seek thy face, 

Locking up our eyes unto thee, 

From whence cometh great help. 


Sitting in thy disposal, 

The secret place of thy shadow, 

Learning the tenet of thy Presence 

The Supremacy, of thy Majesty. 


Through the Greatness of thy Power, 

Hast thy enemies -

Submit themselves unto thee. 

"Thy Supremacy, Thy Majesty". 


Thy word -

which settled in heaven, 

Lamp to my Feet, Lighting my Path. 

O' Teach me thy Status. 


The aura of thy Presence 

Hast been our dwelling place 

"Our Abode"

In all generations. 


© Babalola A. Stephen

(iamHERITAGE) 

+2348133641380

1 comment:

IT'S A CALL TO SERVICE; DIST. SEN. YAASIR REVEALED AS HE ROLLED OUT APPRECIATION

"It is a call to service, not for frivolity, and we will not betray your trust" Yesterday, being the 28th day of August 2024, I em...