Sunday 27 June 2021

ALAS! TIMELY AGENDA

 


Tick tack, I hear the sound of the clock as the pointer moves. Maybe if you listen well you can hear it too. This sound gives alert to everyone that cares to listen, that every single second counts. Sensation is what is constant to all the listeners so my question is what do you perceive per sound?

It is expected of every God's kingdom citizen to perceive the divine agenda per time.

Some never care to hear, becoming deaf to it and some just watch alone as the time changes.

Father never expect any citizen to be deaf or insensitive, this was seen as Jesus open the hearing sense of a man.

I don't know the category you belong, it is not too late to cry for help.

I once asked my friend what time was it by her watch, I found out it was 5 minutes behind mine and some are even minutes ahead of mine. Whose time is actually correct?

I was taught in Geography that the time of Accra the capital of Ghana and United kingdom are standards for other countries in the World.

Can I quickly ask you how accurate you can subscribe to divine time? Oh, thank God you can sense and determine kingdom activity. My brother and sister, that is not all to it. Jesus, our perfect example demonstrated accuracy in his walk with God and because of this he was able to express God accurately.

Don't be part of the people that will talk about last month divine agenda when new wisdom of God is presently sounding. Don't let the excitement of last few minutes kingdom verdict rob you of another matter that is presently on this minute.


Be aligned, be accurate.


God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S A CALL TO SERVICE; DIST. SEN. YAASIR REVEALED AS HE ROLLED OUT APPRECIATION

"It is a call to service, not for frivolity, and we will not betray your trust" Yesterday, being the 28th day of August 2024, I em...