Saturday 22 July 2023

LETTER TO MY DAUGHTER by Ademola Stephen, BABALOLA (iamHERITAGE)

 Exactly a year I wrote this in a series, finding relevancy in it lines I bring it for your expository; LETTER TO MY DAUGHTER


I have heard of how honorable you (are)

among the maiden of your age,

unique, special, a bright shiny light


I got the report in your attestation,

how you have upheld the beauty of courtesy,

living mindfully as you maintain integrity,

and not neglecting the course of purpose


But I've got this to say,

oh, thou fairest among the daughter of the land,

not all that glitters are gold

Illusion has taken over time


Allow me to bring to your remembrance,

as I foretold you in early times,

that in the end, perilous times shall come, 

deceit and lies shall be the acceptable traits of the day


Above all, as I told your brother_

Greatness and Honor is a Responsibilities

Attaining it comes with a greater impact requirements

Of which mountain thou longest to mount.


Always remember your place as a priceless gold

and your shinning is not refined as silver

but in the ocean of affliction

have thou been ordained to beautify


They who are victorious,

hast passed through the valley of death,

for the path is not just rough but also tempting,

but their scars is their shinning garment of glory

✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽

Ademola Stephen, BABALOLA (iamHERITAGE)

babloherytage@gmail.com

1 comment:

IT'S A CALL TO SERVICE; DIST. SEN. YAASIR REVEALED AS HE ROLLED OUT APPRECIATION

"It is a call to service, not for frivolity, and we will not betray your trust" Yesterday, being the 28th day of August 2024, I em...