Monday 29 May 2023

MMI Vol 18

 Monday Morning Intonation (MMI Vol 18)


Good Morning and Welcomes to MMI Vol 18 

In last episode, (published on my social handles upper last week) I wanted to start this particular emphasis before I divert and dwell mainly on you setting your priorities straight to have a productive results. I should have brings this one last week, but I postponed it because of a documentary work I was writing, I will send you the compile work soon.

As proposed, I will be writing on your proficiency and the level of your skills and how they affect your productivities.


As I always reference, there is absolutely no one in this planet earth without a particular potentials in him (You can read past volumes for more details on this), however, some of us are making great impact in our chosen field while most of us find it hard to keep up with making any effective impact let alone speaking of great.

But it is sadden that this is as a result of us and strictly not of God, most of us are suffering from what I tag "self inflicting dilemmas", because we are the causes of the problem we have and not any spiritual connection whatsoever.

With apt, have this knowledge that "there is an unseparated nexus between your proficiency and the results you will commanding". This means your results is directly proportional to the level of skills you have mastered"

Let me use myself as a typical example, being a writer, I have learnt and got it understanding that for every piece there's an idea, the moment I got the concept, to built the whole structure up will not be too harden for me, so I have set my focuses towards this aspect.

This is corresponding to every business also, you can not tell me you know about something without anything to shows for it, you can not enter any of my social handles without knowing that I'm a writer, irrespective of my schedule, I always strive to drop something in line with writing and continually doing thus will aids and increases my proficiencies in writing, and with that I'm gaining confidence in myself, not that alone, I'm also gaining confidence with the people who have constant assess to my writeups.

I don't wants to divert my attention, but with all sincerity, irrespective of the field of business you choose, try to build a high proficiency therein, it is the magnet that will brings productivity.

This is what I've learned of God and it do naturally happens to people, God will not allow any deals that you didn't have experiences to comes to you, the reason why you think those business is not growing as expected again is because you are out of potentials fuel, so you needs to build your relevancy through proficiency to meet up with the current move of things.

Don't let me burden you with lengthy paragraphs, we we will continues here next week.

Emphasis: "There is an unseparated nexus between your proficiency and the results you will be commanding, your results is directly proportional to the level of skills you have mastered."

This week, may God prosper your hands and direct your footsteps to attain greatness, go out there and be productive. Good Morning and Happy New Week.


~ Ademola Stephen, BABALOLA

#iamHERITAGE 🌹✍🏽💯

#iSpeakLife 🧬🧬🧬

babloherytage@gmail.com/+2348133641380

1 comment:

IT'S A CALL TO SERVICE; DIST. SEN. YAASIR REVEALED AS HE ROLLED OUT APPRECIATION

"It is a call to service, not for frivolity, and we will not betray your trust" Yesterday, being the 28th day of August 2024, I em...